USA Australia Offshore French

What is the difference between an EIN and an ITIN?

The Employer Identification Number abbreviated EIN is a number issued by the IRS to identify a specific business. An EIN is necessary to lawfully conduct business in any State of the United States of America or even just to do business with a US company like Apple or Amazon. On the other hand an ITIN is an Individual Tax Identification Number has for sole role to identify an individual for tax processing with the IRS, it has no other role.

Home | Privacy | Disclaimer | Terms of Business | Contact Us